Re: Shortest Path Topology

  • scl_at_bm
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 20, 2013
      Hi,

      I have a couple of search mechanisms written in NetLogo at...

      http://www.scm.tees.ac.uk/isg/website/index.php?page=resources_netlogo#search

      ...from your question you would probably be best looking at the example involving "patches with obstacles". This finds the shortest path between a start & goal position.

      S.