Re: [netlogo-users] Re: issue with GIS code

  • Faysal Shuvo
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 30, 2012
      Dear Seth,

      Thanks for the feedback. I actually just follow the codes from examples.
      So if I would like to see all 'display-in-patches' active, should I remove that code?

      Also can you suggest me kindly whether it is necessary to convert the GIS layers to 'display-in-patches' for turtle movement based on the values of various landuse values?

      best regards,

      Faysal

      On Sat, Dec 1, 2012 at 6:29 AM, Seth Tisue <seth@...> wrote:

      Faysal> But when I selecting the second button, first
      Faysal> display-in-patches vanishes.

      Isn't that exactly what you'd expect `ask patches [ set pcolor black ]`
      to do?

      --
      Seth Tisue | Northwestern University | http://tisue.net
      developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/