Re: [netlogo-users] switch reset on setup--bug or feature?

  • Seth Tisue
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2012

      Rick> On setup, sliders keep the value they have been set to choosers
      Rick> revert to default (1st) value (I think switches revert to
      Rick> last-saved value, too.)

      Rick> Is that reverting to "default" a bug or a feature? at the least
      Rick> it seems inconsisten with slider behavior.

      I don't think I've seen this. What are the exact steps I need to follow
      to reproduce it? Is it reproducible with a model from the Models Library,
      or only with a particular model of yours?

      --
      Seth Tisue | Northwestern University | http://tisue.net
      lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/