Re: [netlogo-users] help needed - turtles' movement (distance matter); procedure provided

  • NikolaTrbojevic
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1 12:49 AM
      Thanks Jim,

      I have solved this problem by telling agents to [die] when color of all the
      patches with [pcolor = green + 2][distancexy 2 2] has changed to yellow.

      But it only works with the command is[die], and not [stop] for example...
      Any idea why is that?

      Would you suggest any other command? Any other way to solve this problem ?

      Many thanks once again,
      Nikola