Help

  • Jyoti Singh
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 31, 2010
      Hi, I am working on NetLogo. Can any one  help me how to work on the message authentication ?.
      I shall be highly obliged for this help.
      with regards

      --
      Jyoti Singh
      M.Tech(WCC)
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 19, 2011
        I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.

        Gideon
      • muaz_niazi
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 25, 2011
          Hi Gideon,

          AFAIK NetLogo is quite extensible and you can connect it with the real world using Java and already written extensions. Please do check out the Community models as well as the model library/extensions for details.

          Hope this helps,

          Muaz

          --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon" <gidadik@...> wrote:

          > I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.
          >
          > Gideon

        • Gideon
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 25, 2011
            Thanks.

            AFAIK NetLogo is quite extensible and you can connect it with the real world using Java and already written extensions. Please do check out the Community models as well as the model library/extensions for details.

            Hope this helps,

            Muaz

            --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon" <gidadik@...> wrote:

            > I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.
            >
            > Gideon

          • abolfazl mirkhalili
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 22, 2013

              Hello,
              I have the following to simulate some parts have problems, please guide me.
              Thank you
              ·        In an area 50 x 50 meters with 100 nodes randomly distributed energies are 1.5 volts.
              ·        sink in the middle area
              ·        Each node has a radius of 2 meters nodes, which are connected to their surroundings. This activity provides 0.1 volts of energy.
              ·        A message on a node is created randomly. And the node is low 0.2 Energy.
              ·        The message should be the way lowest node to the sink. Send SMS 0.2 and 0.3 volts of energy transfer in each node is reduced.
              ·        The energy of all nodes that should be removed from the network.
              ·        Some nodes move randomly and repeat the process.
            • kym.beeston
              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 20, 2015

                I have a stripe of yellow patches in my simulation. I want to be able increase a variable as my turtle gets closer to this stripe of yellow patches. Is there any way I can do this?

              • Vishaal Awasthi
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 23, 2015
                  Kym:

                  If you have a formula for the arrangement of your patches, you may find an easier way to do it. Otherwise, something like this may work ---

                  "Filter" out the yellow patches. Then find the "min" of "distance" of the yellow patches from your turtle. Obviously, if you want this variable to get larger as the turtle gets closer to a yellow patch, you will have to invert the distance in some way.

                  Vishaal Awasthi
                  vawasthi@...