Re: [netlogo-users] Newbie question - can I run NetLogo on Windows 7 with 64 bit

  • James Steiner
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 3:22 PM
      And there is always Windows XP Mode.

      On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 12:17 PM, Seth Tisue <seth@...> wrote:

      >  kn06plan> Dear all, Just a simple question. Can I run NetLogo on
      >  kn06plan> windows 7 with 64 bit OS? Any bugs that I need to be aware of
      >  kn06plan> while running it 64 bit OS?
      >
      > While we don't routinely test NetLogo on 64-bit Windows, no one's
      > reported any issues that I'm aware of.
      >
      > --
      > Seth Tisue @ Northwestern University | http://tisue.net
      > lead developer, NetLogo: http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/
    • chalinolobus
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 4, 2010
        I have been running Netlogo 4.1 and 4.1.1 on Windows 7 with 64 bit without any problems. I didn't need to use 'Windows XP mode' to run it in Windows 7. I work on models between my Windows 7 desktop and my laptop with Windows XP or Linux (Debian). Netlogo works fine on all of these OSs, and also when a model is edited and run between them.