Could I program my own application with Netlogo?

  • sishhung
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2002
      [post again ,cause I can't see my message !]

      Could I program my own application with Netlogo?
      I want to build an agent based simulation model to simulation the
      urban land
      used evolution.
      One way I could think about,is to use Java to read GIS Saptial Raster
      Data
      then put the data
      into NetLogo to build the simulation.But I couldn't find the way to
      call
      NetLogo's function.
      Would you please tell me how to do this ? Thanks a lot!

      Regard

      Shihung,Lin