Help

  • Qasim Siddique
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2010

       Hello
      i have a random network in which i want that each node in the network contains the list of all the node which are linked with a specfic node

      Nothing's so hard, but search will find it out.

      Robert Herrick

    • Jyoti Singh
      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 31, 2010
        Hi, I am working on NetLogo. Can any one  help me how to work on the message authentication ?.
        I shall be highly obliged for this help.
        with regards

        --
        Jyoti Singh
        M.Tech(WCC)
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 19, 2011
          I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.

          Gideon
        • muaz_niazi
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 25, 2011
            Hi Gideon,

            AFAIK NetLogo is quite extensible and you can connect it with the real world using Java and already written extensions. Please do check out the Community models as well as the model library/extensions for details.

            Hope this helps,

            Muaz

            --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon" <gidadik@...> wrote:

            > I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.
            >
            > Gideon

          • Gideon
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 25, 2011
              Thanks.

              AFAIK NetLogo is quite extensible and you can connect it with the real world using Java and already written extensions. Please do check out the Community models as well as the model library/extensions for details.

              Hope this helps,

              Muaz

              --- In netlogo-users@yahoogroups.com, "Gideon" <gidadik@...> wrote:

              > I am considering the suitability of netlogo for a project. This project will require agents making decisions based on an external reasoning mechanism. Is it possible for netlogo agents to communicate with with such external entities outside their own world? responses with examples will be excellent.
              >
              > Gideon

            • abolfazl mirkhalili
              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 22, 2013

                Hello,
                I have the following to simulate some parts have problems, please guide me.
                Thank you
                ·        In an area 50 x 50 meters with 100 nodes randomly distributed energies are 1.5 volts.
                ·        sink in the middle area
                ·        Each node has a radius of 2 meters nodes, which are connected to their surroundings. This activity provides 0.1 volts of energy.
                ·        A message on a node is created randomly. And the node is low 0.2 Energy.
                ·        The message should be the way lowest node to the sink. Send SMS 0.2 and 0.3 volts of energy transfer in each node is reduced.
                ·        The energy of all nodes that should be removed from the network.
                ·        Some nodes move randomly and repeat the process.