No activity in last 7 days
Netflix is a large vendor of DVD rentals. In the early years, its hallmark was service and DVD availability. I originally formed this group to address some of their growing pains. At the time the biggest complaint was movie availability. The situation has changed, and now the biggest complaint is the policy of throttling back on movie rentals of the 'high volume' users. Most Netflix users appreciate the advantages of an online DVD rental system. We think the system should be encouraged and improved upon. This forum should be a vehicle to discuss user's experiences with customer relations at Netflix, with the possibility of taking a group approach to improvements at Netflix. The group would also like to see user's experiences with alternative DVD rental companies.
- Mar 29, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.