bleepshow - a netlabel electronica podcast: #41 to #45 (includes Acen tracks)

  • Pete Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 11, 2007
      http://bleepshow.com/

      Hi there.
      I produce and present an hour-long daily podcast dedicated to quality
      netlabel electronic music. I call it bleepshow, and it's great fun to
      do.

      The shows from the coming week are available for download now. In
      addition, there is an archive of shows from weeks gone by if you want
      to find out more. Artists are both netlabel stalwarts and newcomers,
      plus some unsigned talent.

      This week's shows are particularly special as they include the entire
      Trip II The Moon trilogy from Acen, classic early 90s rave tunes. If
      you're wanting the Acen tracks only, they're in shows #41, #42 and #43
      (part 1, part 2 and part 3 respectively). Please note, although the
      tracks are not Creative Commons/netlabel tracks, I have written
      permission from Acen to play them on the show. With that out of the
      way, on with the links!

      Direct downloads:
      http://bleepshow.com/archive/0/bleepshow041.mp3
      http://bleepshow.com/archive/0/bleepshow042.mp3
      http://bleepshow.com/archive/0/bleepshow043.mp3
      http://bleepshow.com/archive/0/bleepshow044.mp3
      http://bleepshow.com/archive/0/bleepshow045.mp3

      Full tracklists and artist/label links:
      http://bleepshow.com

      Subscribe in iTunes:
      itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/bleepshow

      Comments and feedback are warmly appreciated.

      Thank you for reading and listening - have a great weekend.

      Pete Cooper
      bleepshow@... | http://bleepshow.com