PestoMix 004 by Jon Silva

  • Jost Gerischer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      Long time without a PestoMix, we're aware of that - well, here you are:
      PestoMix 004 by Pesto Music head honcho Jon Silva. At the same time
      being the actual PestoMix, loyal followers of the Jon Silva Mixtapes
      series will get Mixtapes Vol. 9: "Music For Beach Bars" with this
      issue.

      With this PestoMix, we have to announce several improvements. First, we
      offer a 128kBits AAC stream that enables us to chapter the whole file.
      This means you will find links to the respective record labels and/or
      artists from within the file when you listen to it in iTunes (or any
      other AAC player being capable of displaying chapters - please see the
      link for compatible players).

      For all those that need or want to stick with the MP3 format, there's
      good news, too: instead of a bitrate of 96kBits, we'll shift up to
      192kBits in order to deliver more shining hifi glory to you.

      This mix somewhat reflects the countless gigs Jon has been playing this
      summer, so it's full of sun, sea and pure joy. Here's the track list:

      01. Boulevard - On My Island Groove Remix [Soulstar]
      02. Tina Valen - Discotime [Pesto CDR]
      03. Luke - Heaven's On Fire [CDR]
      04. Audio Werner - Still Jackin' [Hartchef Discos]
      05. Martin Venetjoki - Really Don't Stop (Lawnchair Generals Remix)
      [Dust Traxx Chicago]
      06. Soda Inc. - Night Fever (Jon Silva's Babe-A-Pella) [Plastic City]
      07. The Mulder - Torque [Plastic City]
      08. Jon Silva - Aegean [Pesto CDR]
      09. Kings of Tomorrow vs. Jon Silva - Finally [Pesto Bootlegs]
      10. WVP pres. Mr. Da-Nos - Don't Stop (Jon Silva's Nine Tees Remix)
      [Clubstar]
      11. Laidback Luke - Hypnotize [Stealth]

      Grab it here:
      http://www.pesto.de/2007/files/pestomix004_by_jon_silva.html