1bit-wonder.com /// release.info /// 1bit 026: Glander - Vate (incl. remix by Daniel Stefanik)

  • 1bit wonder | news
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      _1bit-wonder.com
      _release.info (july)

      _______
      1bit 026: Glander - "Vate"

      How Glander became part of our family is one more of those wonderful
      stories how music can connect people: As we approached him for a release
      on our label, he had already been working on tracks for us. After his
      highly acclaimed debut on our last compilation, Glander delivers six
      more tracks for 1bit 026. Melodies and sounds in constant transaction,
      chords echoing into deep space, all carried by solid bass lines. And to
      put the icing on the cake, Daniel Stefanik - dub brother in mind -
      returns to netaudio with one of his inimitable reshapes, developing
      "Zavial" into a real epic.

      7x MP3, 256kbit/s, whole release including cover as ZIP-file: 121 MB
      Now available at: www.1bit-wonder.com

      _______
      Cheers!
      Benne from one bit wonder