W A L K M A N. 28Th June 07

  • fabio battistetti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2007
      Hi to all, from Fabio.

      Chew-Z netlabel & Radio Flash present :

      W A L K M A N. 28Th June 07

      Walkman is a radio program (in Italian) dedicated to
      the music produced by netlabels and to the new ways of
      music production & distribution, curated by Fabio
      Battistetti, on air trough a podcast on Radio Flash
      (and soon in streaming web on the channel
      “Radioflash1”).

      Walkman is available trough a podcast (you can
      subscribe here:
      http://streaming.top-ix.org/podcast/radioflash/feeds/walkman.xml)

      There is also a blog, where you can read all the
      playlists and all the arguments treated.
      http://walkman-podcast.blogspot.com

      More infos at:
      http://www.radioflash.to
      http://www.chewz.net

      Playlist 28Th June 07 :

      Microfluid – left behind - Life Episodes EP – Random
      Access
      http://www.randomaccessrecordings.com/documents/releases.html

      JGarrett – steamroller 16 – Steamroller EP - Xynthetic
      http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn011.html
      Telemann – unique – Unique - Arteqcue
      http://www.arteqcue.de/releases/art011-mtelemann-unique

      Apes on Tapes – stealin’ his garden – Ape Re Thieves –
      Homework
      http://www.homeworkrecords.net/
      Fabio Zuffanti – pioggia e luce – Pioggia e Luce -
      Marsiglia
      http://www.marsigliarecords.it/m021.php
      Japanese Gum – cluster of bees – V/A L.S.O.A. Buridda
      - Vol.1 - Marsiglia
      http://www.marsigliarecords.it/m022.php
      Roberto Maldoror Manfredini – habitual glory - I bet
      Bergson Plays Nintendo Better Than Chtulhu -
      Pitjamajusto
      http://www.pitjamajusto.com/pivot/entry.php?id=51
      M_Illion – none – M_Illion EP - Entity
      http://www.entity.be/entity/releases/release07.htm
      Audiokonstrukte - Deciding in Space - V/A Celebration
      - 1 Bit Wonder
      http://www.1bit-wonder.com/025/025.html
      Relative Q - pittsburgh winters have killed better men
      than i - Small Craft Exercise Caution - One
      http://one.dot9.ca/2/releases.php?id=034
      Languis – broken by whispers - 21 century – Igloo
      http://www.igloo-rec.com.ar/
      Tim Hecker – pluie 3 - Pluie (for sylvain émard danse)
      – UBU Sound
      http://www.ubu.com/sound/hecker.html

      --- "www.interdisco.net" <lists@...> ha
      scritto:

      > [ english txt below ]
      >

      > *
      >
      > neue ep online auf interdisco.net:
      >
      > [id20] and me - at home with the ghosts
      >
      > war die letzte ep von and me "verlockend albern und
      >
      > upliftend" (de:bug) so ist sein dritter release auf
      > interdisco eher
      > eine melancholische herbstreise. und herbst passt ja
      > immer.
      > konzipiert als ein nahtloses stück mit sieben
      > stationen, enthält "at
      > home with the ghosts" neben trademark
      > portamento-melodien u.a. field
      > recordings, gitarre und stimme.
      >
      > wir empfehlen, die komplette ep in der nahtlosen
      > version
      > runterzuladen und anzuhören für optimierten
      > hörgenuss. für mixtape-
      > freunde und shuffle-liebhaber gibt es aber auch noch
      > die
      > zerschnittene version mit trackmarks.
      >
      > [ tracklist für geschnittene version ]
      >
      > 1. at home with the ghosts
      > 2. let's go
      > 3. gone
      > 4. coolness vs. my nerves
      > 5. ma voix dans l'enregistrement
      > 6. inverter interlude
      > 7. some things i'd like to let you know before this
      > is over
      >
      > http://www.interdisco.net
      >

      > [ daten ]
      >
      > * 2007-07-07 - das schiff, basel, westquaistrasse
      > 19, 23 uhr:
      > diskowürste: id-lvsq (live), der junge mit der
      > trompete, elm (live)
      > http://www.dasschiff.ch
      > * 2007-07-14 - nt-areal, basel, erlenstrasse 21:
      > tracks festival: id-lvsq (live), marek hemmann,
      > holger flinsch,
      > cosili, chris air, marco repetto, dejan, monzur,
      > styro2000, the
      > marcs, wandler, etc.
      > http://www.tracks.la
      > http://www.areal.org

      > [ english txt ]
      >

      > *
      >
      > new ep online on interdisco.net:
      >
      > [id20] and me - at home with the ghosts
      >
      > while the last ep by and me was "seductively silly
      > and
      > uplifting" (de:bug), his third release on interdisco
      > is more of a
      > melancholic journey in autumn. and it's true,
      > there's always time for
      > autumn. conceived as a seamless piece in seven
      > stages, "at home with
      > the ghosts" includes and me's trademark portamento
      > melodies as well
      > as field recordings, guitar and voice.
      >
      > we recommend to download the seamless version for an
      > optimized
      > listening experience. there is also a segmented
      > version with track
      > marks which will please mixtape enthusiasts and
      > shuffle function
      > addicts alike.
      >
      > [ tracklist for segmented version ]
      >
      > 1. at home with the ghosts
> [...]