Free 320kBit MP3 from pesto.de!

  • Jon Silva
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2007
      First of all, we are really sorry to tell you that the release of Pesto
      008 Simone de Nauw - Luv has been postponed for approximately two weeks.

      Our way to say we're sorry is this: we offer you a free track download
      (i.e. at no costs). Yes, you read right - zero, nada, nichts, niente!
      You get a mastered, fully featured MP3 in full shining 320kBits glory -
      a file that could also go onto the release but we decided to give it to
      you as a present.

      Good news #2 - you guessed it maybe: starting with today, we launch a
      new series called "Pesto Freebees". That means that there will be a
      bunch of free tracks that you can share without a bad conscience, even
      put them up on your webpage or myspace profile or wherever you wish - as
      long as you mention its origin (us that is). You can copy the embedded
      cover from the MP3 file.

      Within one year, loyal visitors of our page will find a nice compilation
      on their harddisk and/or MP3 players and maybe someone will put them in
      a mix also;)

      Get the Freebees and our Podcast
      here:http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=20\
      9771498