edumio.com

  • Nico
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2007
      Hi,

      I have always felt that digg.com was a brilliant idea and that an
      academic/ educational version of this site was needed.

      Well we have created one and it has just gone live!

      http://www.edumio.com

      We are hoping that it will become a resource for educational and
      academic news and ideas! Please register and post stories and vote
      for you favourite stories!

      It is a non profit site so please join and build a great resource!

      thanks
      Nico
      http://www.edumio.com
    • Markus Koller