VBR Podcast #28

  • Andras Hargitai
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 9, 2006
      Hi all,

      Today it was a special show, with only one track, a live set by Ferenc
      Vaspoeri.

      VBR Podcast #28 - 09. 12. 2006.

      01. FERENC VASPOERI: Live At Cod Estek (cod061007a)

      mp3: http://www.archive.org/download/vbr028/vbr_028.mp3
      podcast: http://www.bitlabrecords.com/vbr/vbr_feed.xml

      cheers, and see you next week,
      András
      Bitlab/Cod/VBR
    • Reconsiderate
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
        Hi András,

        Do you have a formal procedure for new music submissions to your show? I've read your policy for demo submissions at your bitlabrecords website... must all artists on your show be also on your label?

        For a sample of my music, you can check out the song Given Next or Spectacular here. There are actually a bunch of songs there, but these two should give you a pretty good feel for where I'm at and where I plan to move as an artist. For a sample of what I feel when writing my songs, you can check out the text on this page or this page, both from my website.

        Thanks for being out there. ;-)

        Reconsiderate
        http://www.geocities.com/ajarlotta

        Andras Hargitai <soutiengorge@...> wrote:
        Hi all,

        Today it was a special show, with only one track, a live set by Ferenc
        Vaspoeri.

        VBR Podcast #28 - 09. 12. 2006.

        01. FERENC VASPOERI: Live At Cod Estek (cod061007a)

        mp3: http://www.archive.org/download/vbr028/vbr_028.mp3
        podcast: http://www.bitlabrecords.com/vbr/vbr_feed.xml

        cheers, and see you next week,
        András
        Bitlab/Cod/VBR

        .

      • Reconsiderate
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 10, 2006
          My bad entirely about that last post, everybody. Meant to send it to
          András directly.

          Reconsiderate

          --- In netaudio@yahoogroups.com, Reconsiderate <feelthis06278@...>