Various Artists - Cell (ac019)

  • abdicatecell
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      This week, I suggest, eat as follows:

      * Monday: Eat powdered poached reconstituted potatos factory-packed
      in Europe.
      * Tuesday: Eat poached biscuits that are not packaged in boxes.
      * Wednesday: Eat blue fuzzy baked dumplings that are thrown away by
      others.
      * Thursday: Get by on a little mustards that you bought at a
      discount.
      * Friday: Eat a little poached blue noodle dishes that are imported
      from overseas.
      * Saturday: Limit yourself to a little pickled freshly-killed
      vegetables that you find.
      * Sunday: Eat sour Norwegian vegan foods that you bought at a
      discount.
      Or so...
      Anyway, one thing's for sure: if you enjoy experimental/noise/ambient
      music, then download this release and give the cells in your body a good
      diet. 12 tracks created by talented musicians for you to enjoy! So enjoy
      the noise!

      Various Artists - Cell (ac019)
      <http://www.archive.org/details/abdicate_cell019>
      download ac019 .zip