YkYk006: Emmerichk : Nebadon

  • Yuki Yaki
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      We are pround to present this six-track ep
      by the mexican artist Emmerichk.

      His "Nebadon EP" offers Minimal House tunes with an edge.
      Crispy clicks and cuts garnish warm floating chords at cosy minor
      over a well composed layer of hypnotically pounding rhythms –
      never to fast to spoil the relaxed scenery.
      Emmerichk's music is a wilful mix of sound carpets, clicks-and-cuts
      and rhythmical micro-structures. His tracks also adress dancefloor
      audience as minimal an dub techno elements are involved in
      these songs.

      Please visit www.yukiyaki.org and enjoy.
      Release-Site:
      http://www.yukiyaki.org/releases/YkYk006/Emmerichk/Nebadon