Zerinnerung Mix 045: Warm Techhouse Sounds By Applezup

  • zerinnerung
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006
      Applezup, the maker of op3n.net, made a mix for Zerinnerung and leads
      you deep down through wobbling techhouse sounds.

      From there he starts to ride on a warm sunbeam directly into your heart.

      Download this and more free dj sets:
      http://www.zerinnerung.de/free-dj-sets/mixes/45/applezup-not-my-usual

      Playlist:

      01 - Encrypted - Cipher
      Stratagem 004 (www.stratagem-musik.com)
      02 - Neutron404 - Klangflut
      Rest 023 (www.rest-label.net)
      03 - Johan Fotmeijer - Kobra
      Minlove 005 (www.minlove.net)
      04 - Dataman - Mr. Fly
      MinusN 006 (minusn.com)
      05 - Dafluke - Err9r-Prone (Err9rfitzfixedmix)
      Minlove 004 (www.minlove.net)
      06 - LB^LC - Cabalgata
      Sinergy 026 (www.sinergy-networks.com)
      07 - Daniel Ceballos - Conexión
      Inoquo 003 (www.inoquo.com)
      08 - Transistor - Green Light
      Yuki Yaki 005 (www.yukiyaki.org)
      09 - Lektrono - Novato
      Dobox 017 (dobox.dajis.net)
      10 - Benfay vs. Doxa - Bern-Zagreb Today
      Archipel 017 (www.archipel.cc)
      11 - Sr. Click - Diseases
      Inoquo 009 (www.inoquo.com)
      12 - Hardy J - That Kind Of Thing
      Electronic Youth 011 (www.foem.info)
    • NDM (Andre-Neurotron)
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006

        ---Night Drive Music Group News--------------------------

        26-00 Records - <BLOCKED::outbind://15/www.26-00.com> www.26-00.com

        2600netEP009 - M.Rahn - "Colored Landscape EP"

        A new civilization is forming. But where do we fit into it? Don´t today´s
        technological changes and social upheavals mean the end of friendship, love,
        commitment, community, and caring? Won´t tomorrow´s electronic marvels make
        human relationships even more vacuous and vicarious than they are today?
        These are legitimate questions. They arise from resonable fears, and only a
        naive technocrat would brush them lightly aside. For if we look around us we
        find widespread evidence of psychological breakdown. It is as though a bomb
        had gone off in our communal "psycho-sphere." We are, in fact, experiencing
        not merely the breakup of the Second Wave techno-sphere, info-sphere, or
        socio-sphere but the crack-up of its psycho-sphere as well.

        Alvin Toffler - The Third Wave

        4 - Track EP - listen: <BLOCKED::http://www.26-00.com/ep009.htm>
        http://www.26-00.com/ep009.htm

        2600netEP010 - The Messenger - "Imprinted Memories EP"

        The Third Wave thus begins a truley new era - the age of the de-massified
        media. A new info-sphere is emerging alongside the new techno-sphere. And
        this will have a far-reaching impact on the most important sphere of all,
        the one inside our skulls. For taken together, these changes revolutionize
        our image of the world and our ability to make sence of it.

        Alvin Toffler - The Third Wave

        6 - Track EP - listen: <BLOCKED::http://www.26-00.com/ep010.htm>
        http://www.26-00.com/ep010.htm

        Stay Tuned.....

        Your 2600 Reocords Team

      • NDM (Andre-Neurotron)
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006

          ---Night Drive Music Group News--------------------------

          Night Drive Music - <BLOCKED::http://www.night-drive-music.com>
          www.night-drive-music.com

          NDMnetEP019 - Kellyyss - "Driving the valley EP"

          incl. remixes by: EL Farouki, Neurotron, The Messenger

          6 - Track EP - listen:
          <BLOCKED::http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep019.htm>
          http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep019.htm
          <BLOCKED::http://www.26-00.com/ep009.htm>

          NDMnetEP020 - M.Rahn - "Finale Weisheit EP"

          Each of us creates in his skull a mind-model of reality - a warehouse of
          images. Some of these are visual, others auditory, even tactile. Some are
          only "percepts" - trades of information about our invironment, like a
          glimpse of blue sky seen from corner of the eyes. Others are "linkages" that
          define relationships, like the two words "mother" and "child". Some are
          simple, others complex and conceptual, like the idea that "inflation is
          caused by rising wages." Together such images add up to our picture of the
          world - locating us in time, space, and the network of personal
          relationships around us. These images do not spring from nowhere. They are
          formed, in ways we do not understand, out of the signals or information
          reaching us from the environment. And as our environment convulses with
          chnages - as our jobs, homes, churches, schools, and political arrangements
          feel the impacts of the Third Wave - the sea of information around us also
          changes.

          Alvin Toffler - The Third Wave

          6 - Track EP - listen: http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep020.htm
          <BLOCKED::http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep020.htm>

          Stay Tuned.....

          Your Night Drive Music Team

        • NDM (Andre-Neurotron)
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 1, 2006

            ---Night Drive Music Group News--------------------------

            Cosmic Playroom - <BLOCKED::http://www.cosmic-playroom.com>
            www.cosmic-playroom.com

            Cosmic Playroom EP003 - 2H10 - "Musikmuschel EP"

            4 - Track EP - listen: http://www.cosmic-playroom.com/ep003.htm
            <BLOCKED::http://www.cosmic-playroom.com/ep003.htm>

            Cosmic Playroom EP004 - Bob Zopp - "Tangras Toys EP"

            4 - Track EP - listen: <BLOCKED::http://www.cosmic-playroom.com/ep004.htm>
            http://www.cosmic-playroom.com/ep004.htm

            Stay Tuned.....

            Your Cosmic Playroom Team