frequenzwechsel schedule sa, july 1st

  • frequenzwechsel netradio
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Yikes!

      *+#&§%{§!!!!! Saturday morning and the newsletter isn´t ready!
      Sorry guys, still in delirium from yesterdays soccer match (yes, to me it DOES
      matter) I completely forgot to inform you about this Saturdays broadcast. And
      what a broadcast it will be! Heres 3 good reasons not to miss it:

      1. Our friend Beee from the Netherlands, who could be referred to as
      SonneMondSternes outpost in the dutch neighborhood, sent us a podcast to
      broadcast. ("Podcast. to broadcast"...I had to write that!) Here, together with
      his friend Boris, he will give us an overview about upcoming releases from the
      dutch electronic music scene.

      2. With the SonneMondSterne coming up soon, we thought it would be nice to get
      closer on some of its participants. People who went there may remember the last
      men standing. The stage of the Brandenburg Allstars collective was still
      pounding on Sunday when the rest of the festival had already started packing
      their things. We interviewed Dirk, one of the founders of Brandenburg Allstars,
      giving us an introduction to their work and some statements concerning the
      soundscape of eastern Germany.

      3. Kombinat 100, one of the live acts that performed on the Brandenburg Allstars
      stage last year (my favorite festival act!) where also in for an interview and
      we will present you their latest record.

      That should be enough reasons for you to be online when we start our broadcast
      tonight at 8. Counter-arguments soccerwize are useless. We answered those in the
      last newsletter. The next important match is Tuesday and as for Italian plans to
      win this world cup consider this:

      http://www.stickfigureninja.com/theseries/badegg.jpg

      ;-)

      See you in the chat!

      Frequenzwechsel

      Schedule for Saturday, July 1st:

      20:00 - 21:00 Guestcast by Beee and Boris "Wip Wap" Werner
      21:00 - 23:00 Brandenburg Allstars Special
      23:00 - 24:00 Kombinat 100

      Frequenzwechsel NetRadio
      frequenzwechsel@...
      http://frequenzwechsel.radiostudio.org
      irc://irc.radiostudio.org:6667/frequenzwechsel
      --

      Would you like to know...more?

      http://www.brandenburg-allstars.de

      http://www.kombinat100.de