New MP3 Release: The Funk of Five GigaFLOPS

  • boxbanga
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      We've got a new four tracker of digital funk from The Rhythmist, and
      included with it is a sneak peek of some fun things to come. Taking an
      interest in developing VST instrument plug-ins, he shows off some of
      the fruits of his labor on `Seg' and `16th & Curtis'. Most of the
      instrumentation in both of them (except for the drums) are from his
      plug-ins. Stay tuned as you might see some of these virtual
      instruments available here in the not too distant future. Oh yeahÂ…and
      enjoy the music!

      http://doboxrecordings.com