Sonic Walker Mix 006: Rainy Sunday Mix

  • Sonic Walker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2006
      Thanks to a cold, gray and rainy Sunday I had the time to create the
      next Sonic Walker Mix. In this mix I present another selection of my
      favorite netlabel tech-house releases from labels like intoxik and broque.

      Sonic Walker Mix
      Cat. nr.: SWM006
      Release date: 2006-02-12
      Length: 57 minutes
      Format: 192 kbps mp3

      Title: Rainy Sunday Mix
      Artist: Various Artists mixed by Harald Walker

      Playlist:
      rktic "Spin drier (Breitbannt edit)" (realaudio, rat009)
      Pablo Akaros "5 Septiembre" (intoxik, intoxik07)
      Reynold "Presqueisole" (Pulsewith, PWO01)
      Özgur Can & Dumb Dan "Bloody Mary (Cryo Remix)" (Bevlar, USER15)
      DJ Norman "Der Kardinal" (Broque, brq14)
      Pablo Akaros "Balas Para Bush" (intoxik, intoxik09)
      Slick "492" (Flumo ,flm001)
      Inge Heiz "Schwarzlichthauch" (intoxik ,intoxik03)
      Phil Baker "Roomservice(Theiz Remix)" (Eastern Recordings, EarMin8)
      Maxx Cavalerra "Untitled 5" (Broque, brq11)
      Jonas Bering "Luna (classic mix)" (LesIzmo:r, les02)
      Maxx Cavalerra "Tranzhumanz" (Broque, brq16)
      Mezonom "The Secret Life Of Plants" (Oscilator, FreeOsc14)
      Igor O. Vlasov "Sunset" (DoBox, dbdf009)
      Jacek Sienkiewicz "Bakamasta!" (Flumo, flm000)
      Emanuel Eisbrenner "Invisible" (intoxik, intoxik05)

      Download:
      http://www.sonicwalker.com/2006/02/12/rainy-sunday-mix-swm006/

      Netlabel links:
      http://www.pulsewith.net