[Archipel] Social System "Trial Of Errors EP"

  • archipel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      New release! Nouvelle Parution!

      The twelfth release is the Archipel debut for Social System, which consists
      of Jean-Patrice Remillard (more widely known as Pheek and the owner of
      Archipel) and Jason Corder (also known as Off the Sky and works with labels
      like Autoplate.) They join forces here to create "Trial of Errors" which is
      a gentle melting pot of Corder's deep and dubby sound combined with
      Remillard's stuttering and spasming percussive and glitchy workouts.

      More on www.archipel.cc <http://www.archipel.cc/> (+ Free download)

      --------

      Following the bankrupcy of Venus Distribution, Archipel delays its upcoming
      CD & 12" releases. We'll keep you posted with our new distributor.

      --------

      Interested in helping us and supporting Archipel? We're looking for web
      designers and programmers. Let us know!

      --------

      Reply with "Enough of this" as topic to unsubscribe to this mailing-list.
      Thanks.