TKAB Radio: Tomorrow, Wednesday, 8PM EST, 8.10.2005

  • Corey H Maass
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 9, 2005
      I've added a lot of you from my address book, so I apologize if you do not want to receive these mailings (about once a week). To unsubscribe, follow the link at the bottom of the email, with my apologies.
      _
      Thekidsarebored Radio Tomorrow nite!
      Tune in!

      Wednesday, 8.10.2005
      8PM - 10PM EST

      Thekidsarebored Radio, online at cygnus radio, presents a two hour mix of electronic music, focusing on unreleased and un-mainstream.

      Info: http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/
      stream: http://66.135.34.21:8056/ (click "listen")
      Webcam: http://64.178.99.218:8081/
      AIM: tkabradio
      _
      Know someone who might enjoy the show? Forward this email to them, or send 'em here:
      http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/
      They'll thank you for it, I'm sure.
      _
      If you produce music, send us a link thru this form:
      http://www.thekidsarebored.com/radio/submit.asp
      _
      As ever, thanks for listening.

      Corey

      This email was sent by way of textgoeshere.com. Sending spam is against the user agreement of textgoeshere.com, we discourage it, and it is punishable by law. If you receive unsolicited email originating from textgoeshere.com, please notify us at support@....