[brq 13] VA - OAB Mittsommerkolletion

  • granlab
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      oab mittsommerkollektion

      With our little midsummercollection we want to give you the right
      soundtrack for chirring crickets, folksy beer and the morning after.
      In
      a colourful drive the lady and the gentlemen go with us from Munich
      over Dresden to Leipzig, after breaks in Schmalkalden and Hanau to
      Bonn, and over Bielefeld to Hamburg, to landing in Cypres. A broadly
      based world of beats, synths, guitars and vocals.

      We hope you enjoy and you are relaxed, if we'll jump off after summer.

      http://www.broque.de/releases/013mittsommerkollektion/013mittsommerkolle
      ktione.htm