  • Lars 'LB.' Behrenroth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2000

      SPRING FEVER AT SIGI Friday 5th of may 21 CET.

      music by lars 'LB.' behrenroth (BOC Productions)
      & constantin groll (Container Records)

      under the pale bridge (RAZORFISH @ bleichenbruecke 10, hamburg)

      PLEASE REMEMBER ACCESS TO SIGI IS RESTRICTED TO SIGI MEMBERS ONLY!!!
      If you have not yet received a SIGI memberchip card, please contact a
      razorfish employee known to you, to get added to the guestlist O R

      If you can't join personally check http://sigi.razorfish.de

      THE WHOLE PARTY WILL BE BROADCASTED LIVE!!!
      make sure to get your RealPlayers up- and running

      BOC Productions Online @ http://www.housesound.de
      BIOGRAPHY, DISCOGRAPHY, DJ-Mixes etc.

      or go to http://www.housesound.de/about/booking.html for booking
      info and DJ-Mixes by Lars "LB." Behrenroth (BOC Productions)
      latest mix at http://www.housesound.de/ra/exclmix.ram

      nick:larsLB on #313 --- AOL IM:lbhamburg --- ICQ:32705522

      Lars 'LB.' Behrenroth's latest charts at
      http://www.housesound.de/about/charts.html

      WATCH OUT FOR:
      BOC Productions - V-Stylez EP on Tracks of Interest
      Deep Swing - Takin me higher (BOC Mix) - ROI
      Pressure feat. Marcette - Tears for you (BOC Mix) - 95North

      ATTENTION! Please check http://www.fiveroom.com
      soon-to-come 24-hour underground dance radio ONLINE