[1bit 05 / instabil 06] daniel stefanik | suite l.e.

  • daniel stefanik
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 12:24 AM
      *[1bit 05 / instabil 06] daniel stefanik | suite l.e.

      http://www.1bit-wonder.com
      http://www.instabil.org

      better together:

      Ever since we´ve cultivated a close friendship to Steffen Bennemann and his netlabel 1bit-wonder. Now the time has come for a new form of cooperation: as Daniel was putting together this terrific piece of electronica, we decided to explore a new way of distribution - joining forces while bringing fans of instabil and 1bit-wonder together. Here we go...
      *

      --
      instabil : netlabel 2005
      in association with statik entertainment

      new release:

      [instabil 06] daniel stefanik : suite l.e. | www.instabil.org

      [moon harbour 18] tanzmann & stefanik : like shrubbery | www.moonharbour.com

      [dessous 53] tanzmann & stefanik remix for dj fex : mysterious conversation | www.dessous-recordings.com

      enjoy!
    • exatone
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1 1:20 AM
        a division of Nexsound - "Live Reports" presents:

        a new release from two Ukrainian experimental artists Kotra and Zavoloka - "Untitled Live".

        http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?collection=livereports&collectionid=nlr01

        and Andrey Kiritchenko's "Live at Ultrahang Festival"

        http://www.archive.org/audio/audio-details-db.php?collection=livereports&collectionid=nlr02

        With those two releases Nexsound lounches a new sublabel "Live Reports" for releasing live sessions from Nexsound's artists and artists invited by Nexsound to play in Ukraine.

        http://www.archive.org/audio/collection.php?collection=livereports

        enjoy!