[63_055] folsilii - xgender ep

  • Martin Wisniowski
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005
      2063music is proud present a new release from 2063music-artist kAzooo
      + 055 release

      ~
      °
      New artist fosilii (Alessandro They) made a some of this tracks in
      London and some in Italy, where he now lives. The tracks range between
      raw and improvised electronic and very timeless emotional sounds. This
      ep is first preview of more interesting things to come and have a vibe,
      that reminds me of even more electronic vinyls i discovered in the
      mid-90ies.
      °
      The artwork was made my Francesca, who calles herself effelogo. She is
      the girlfriend from fosilii and this artwork were created when both were
      distant. She in Italy, he in Great Britain. So the very idea is to have
      them both united in the virtual space of 2063music.
      alessandro: music, francesca: artwork.

      ~
      http://www.2063music.de
      http://www.2063music.de