Re: [netaudio] Arch002 - Jesse Somfay on Archipel

  • Frank Barknecht
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2005
      Hallo,
      archipel hat gesagt: // archipel wrote:

      > I feel I'll leave it like that not to put too much information.

      Yeah, no problem, do as you like best. (or maybe just add a teeny tiny
      link to the archive.org label page somewhere?)

      Anyways I'm listening to the new release all the time since yesterday.
      The best thing happening in months. Wonderful. Everyone download
      immediatly!

      Ciao
      --
      Frank Barknecht _ ______footils.org__