Artist Album Releases

  • Infamous Press Dept.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2004
      Hello :)

      We are now looking for artist albums to release on our
      digital label as well as singles & EPs. If you have
      anything we could listen to please contact us ASAP!

      We release music through paid digital download
      websites. Our single & EP releases so far have
      received great reviews from major dance music
      publications such as i-DJ, DJ Mag, M8, Resident
      Advisor, inthemix, Progressive Sounds, Xpander, Beat
      Factor, & Progressive Sounds. PLUS radio support from
      Proton Radio, Pulse Radio, Tune Exposure, Eccentric
      Beats, Kiss 100, Dinamo FM, & Ministry of Sound. PLUS
      dj support from James Zabiela, Hernan Cattaneo,
      Anthony Pappa, John Digweed, Tyler Stadius, Cass
      Cutbush, Greg Benz, and many many more :)

      For more infos please visit our website:

      http://www.infamouslightrecordings.com

      Many thanks.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 6, 2004
        ?