[netaudio] NDMnetEP-003 - kord -"episodes" EP

  • neurotron@t-online.de
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2004
      New Night Drive Music Release ..out now..

      NDMnetEP-003 - kord -"episodes" EP

      <http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep003.html>
      http://www.night-drive-music.com/releasenetep003.html

      With this EP "kord" presents a little masterpiece to the world concerning
      deep tech-house with underwater-dub-influences whose visionary restrictions
      on the essential part makes it so fascinating. Percussion elements with
      recalling, suspending beats and soulfully swelling chords. Minimal,
      structured arrangements but maximal shifts of details in these make this EP
      to something very special. Kord arranges a varied drive through deep minimal
      landscapes where you can feel the nearly physical efforts of the retarded
      valve bass with your own body.

      The transformation of the corporation is part of a larger transformation of
      the socio-sphere as a whole, and this is turn paralleles the dramatic
      changes in the techno-sphere and infosphere. Taken together, they add up to
      a massive historical sphere. But we are not merely altering these giant
      structures. We are also changing the way ordinary people, in their daily
      lives, behave.

      For when we change the deep structure of civilization, we simultaneously
      rewire all the codes by which we live.

      Alvin Toffler - The Third Wave

    • s.ample
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2004
        Win Battery 2.0 for Windows or Mac OS X

        Are you interested in a full version of NI-Battery 2.0? Do you wanna rock
        under the christmastree? Then you have to enter the Native Instruments /
        Samplepoolz Battery 2.0 giveaway and with some luck you could look forward
        to a great Drum and Percussion Plug-in including a 3gb Soundlibrary. Many
        thanks to Native Instruments for the Giveaway Present.

        http://www.samplepoolz.com/giveaway2004/index_d.html

        Battery 2.0 für Windows oder Mac OS X zu gewinnen

        Interesse an einer Vollversion von Battery 2.0 für Mac oder PC? Mal so
        richtig unterm Weihnachtsbaum rocken? Dann macht mit beim Native Instruments
        / Samplepoolz Battery 2.0 Giveaway und mit viel Glück könnt ihr euch über
        ein grossartiges Drum- und Percussion Plug-in sammt 3gb schwerer
        Soundlibrary freuen. An dieser Stelle ein "Danke" an Native Instruments für
        das schöne Giveaway-Geschenk!

        http://www.samplepoolz.com/giveaway2004/index_d.html

        grüsse
        marc