EBONY CUTS Radioshow #10 - The Original Disco Breaks On Air

  • contact@phlow.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2004
      PHLOW präsentiert EBONY CUTS Radioshow #10

      DJ Cuebism an den Decks...

      ...marvellous Gloria am Mic (Telefon).

      http://www.ebonycuts.com/meta/Ebony_Cuts.m3u

      01. Intro
      02. The Ray Davies Button Down Brass: Theme From Enter The
      Dragon (Philips) LP Track
      03. Larry Page Orchestra: Tokyo Melody (London) LP Track
      04. The Brothers: Under The Skin (RCA) LP Track
      05. Tony Valor Sounds Orchestra: Gotta Get It (Brunswick) LP
      Track
      06. The Paul Caica Band feat. Janine Cameo: Saved By Your
      Love - David Levy Mix (Alexander Street) 12"
      07. Bob Crewe Generation: Street Talk - Variation II (20th
      Century) 12"
      08. Disconnection: Cash Money (Prelude) LP Track
      09. Crystal Grass: Crystal World (Polydor) LP Track
      10. Mike Theodore Ochestra: Moontrek (Westbound) LP Track
      11. DC La Rue: Indiscreet (Pyramid) LP Track
      12. The Choice Four: Come Down To Earth - David Todd Mix
      (RCA) 12"
      13. Love Unlimited Orchestra: My Sweet Summer Suite -
      Instrumental (20th Century / Bro) 12"
      14. Bambu: I Don't Wanna Lose It - Tony Smith Mix (Zebra)
      12"

      ---
      subjektiver Journalismus...
      http://www.phlow.net