textone.org: Jambi - 'Berlin Nights' released [txtn019]

  • Bjoern Hartmann
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 2:33 PM
      Dear friends of textone/contexterrior media-
      our next release is ready for download at:

      http://textone.org/goto.php?r=txtn019

      Release info:
      Catalog#: txtn019
      Release date: 2004-08-01
      Artist: Jambi
      Title: Berlin Nights

      Track listing:
      1 Click Klak Club (05:58)
      2 Jambaika (06:34)
      3 Headless Part 1 (06:24)
      4 Drippin' with Sweat (06:58)
      5 Romantic Night with the Hoe (06:53)

      Textone's mid summer release is one of the most wide ranging releases
      in our arsenal. Heard about Berlin's club nights? They're all here.
      The peak time, the lack of air, the sweat, the after-hours, meeting
      new people, the return home, the chill out. 5 dance floor tracks to
      hit every possible element of the nightlife in the city that never
      sleeps. A soundtrack for coming out of the cold snowy winter into a
      blue sunny summer. Trading long dark hours for nights that barely last
      6 hours. Run around like a headless chicken while your whole body is
      drippin' with sweat. Chill out at the click klak club and relax with
      your favorite lady. Get ready to rock.

      Artist info:
      Affiliations: Little Things, District of Corruption, Nomusic.net
      Location: Berlin, Germany
      As the story goes Jambi came from everywhere. Every person has a
      different theory on the origins of this DJ/Producer. It is quiet
      possible that we will never know the truth, but does it make a
      difference? Listening to Jambi's releases on the Washington, DC based
      techno label "District of Corruption" and the various records and
      mixes he mastered we can tell that everywhere might be a good guess
      for the "Home base". One thing we know for sure, Jambi is living in
      Berlin. He produces warm and funky records that lie somewhere in the
      ever more blurry line between techno and house. Jambi's tracks reflect
      deep knowledge of the past with an ear to the futuristic sound of
      tomorrow. Best thing to do is simply listen.

      Upcoming vinyl releases:
      CNTXT08 - Ricardo (Villalobos) vs. Jay (Haze)
      TSPORK11 - Minikool Remix EP - original from Textone# 09, with remixes
      from Stewart Walker, Guido Schneider and Falko Brocksieper.
      TSPORK12 - Samim&Michal - She got the F - Zurich funk rock bling
      style?

      One love,
      the Textone crew