[COM07] Dataman - Noetik Pt.2

  • comatronic@gmx.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2004
      Dataman - Noetik Pt.2 - COM07

      We are proud to announce Part 2 of Dataman's minimal techno extravaganza
      'Noetik'. This release starts off with the epic bouncer 'Nosologie' which
      features classic elements from dub - tech and mystic soundscapes that pave
      the way for the slightly darker arrangements of 'Ethos', a very atmospheric
      yet driving minimal track. 'Iktus' makes use of a different approach and
      combines interlaced beat structures with corresponding sound snippets that
      seem to put the relation between chaos and order in question.

      Don't forget to visit Legoego (http://www.legoego.de)!

      Tracklisting:

      01 - Nosologie - 9:27min
      02 - Ethos - 7:19min
      03 - Iktus - 6:50min

      Files encoded @ 192kbps/Stereo
      A hi-resolution coverart is also available

      http://www.comatronic.net

      Other netlabel releases by Dataman:

      Dataman - Noetik Pt.1 (Comatronic / COM06 / June 2004)
      Dataman - Abstrahism (Stadtgruen #004 / Stadt#002 / April 2004)
      Dataman - Klickstudien (Legoego / Ego002 / May 2004)

      Enjoy!

      --
      ::[DISCOGRAPHY]:::::

      ::[COM01] Various Artists - Giants Of Flash
      ::[COM02] Joko13 - Success Denied
      ::[COM03] Ojoruido - Sasa EP
      ::[COM04] Boris Heizmann - Mesolinear
      ::[COM05] Kuba Connect - Bin
      ::[COM06] Dataman - Noetik Pt.1
      ::[COM07] Dataman - Noetik Pt.2
      ::[COM08] Receptor - Altona (soon)

      ::[http://www.comatronic.net]:::::

      NEU: WLAN-Router f�r 0,- EUR* - auch f�r DSL-Wechsler!
      GMX DSL = superg�nstig & kabellos http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl