tonAtom releases 031 and 032

  • Matthias Reinwarth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2004
      hi

      after a long, dark and quiet, but productive february it´s time for a
      bunch of new releases.

      we begin our spring season with

      [tonatom.031]
      konsumprodukt - masterworks and propaganda
      http://tonatom.net/releases/031/index.html

      "alejandro strikes again. on this second release, after his debut "the
      world of possible winners" [tonAtom.021], "konsumprodukt" presents a
      parforce ride through samples and fascinating, sometimes off-key
      electronics. the appropriate successor to his first release and a real
      challenge for the listener."

      and continue with a new artist from switzerland

      [tonatom.032]
      mittlere anomalie - the infinity of small rooms
      http://tonatom.net/releases/031/index.html

      "he hates, when people describe his music, but if I don´t do, his target
      audience probably might miss this great release. so quick: ambient
      soundscapes with so much space, you can almost walk through plus tiny to
      massive beats, that is what "mittlere anomalie" is about. ok, done."

      .
      .
      .

      and just to announce this already by now:

      tonAtom turns 2 years old this month, so please expect an astonishing
      anniversary release !

      cheers
      matthias