[realaudio.ch] new ambient release by lomov - our soundtrack for a peaceful year 2004.

  • sam graf, realaudio.ch
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004

      http://www.realaudio.ch _ news

      new release:

      ambient

      [raam002] - lomov - jazzant
      <http://www.realaudio.ch/amb/raam002.html>

      lomov from hamburg (.de) made a breathtaking and precise definition of where
      the ambient section of realaudio.ch leads to. the moment of rest and
      emptiness as a source for all movement, evolving into scapish sound
      structures: jazz with the digital media seen in context to arts.

      born in hannover, he studied history of arts, philosophy, archaeology and
      sinology. after various expositions in fine arts from 1990-1999, he focussed
      his work on producing electronic music in the year 2000.

      with this album lomov explores the border between sounds that can be
      recognized as music, and those which are beyond - breaking the limits of our
      habits and making them audible.
      beautiful ambient of an artist with a wide knowledge and horizon, in best
      tradition of tetsu inoue's silent works.

      8 tracks :: 47min 35sec :: 65.5 MB

      01 lomov - solveig (3.58)
      02 lomov - norjaz (5.35)
      03 lomov - murdoc (7.29)
      04 lomov - oulo (7.23)
      05 lomov - randomate (6.32)
      06 lomov - ripples (3.08)
      07 lomov - goomat (9.05)
      08 lomov - lull (4.00)

      download:
      <http://www.realaudio.ch/amb/raam002.html>

      if you have questions and feedback don't hesitate to contact realaudio.ch:
      info[at]realaudio.ch

      realaudio.ch staff
      sgi, benfay, digitalis

      http://www.realaudio.ch