mixtapez.de presents ...new mixes breakbeat -leftfield - bigbeat

  • peter pan
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2003
      http://www.mixtapez.de

      in new full flavor..

      presents another killer mix...

      voila la play-list:
      KRAFTY KUTS & A SKILLS:TRICKA THECNOLOGY( PART 1 & PART 2 megamix)-FINGER LICKIN
      ZEB.ROC.SKI:ZEBSTERS BONUS-MZEE
      KURTIS BLOW :THE BREAKS-ZYX
      KRAFTY KUTS & A SKILLS:GIMMY THE BREAKS -FINGER LICKIN
      KRAFTY KUTS present FINGER LICKIN FUNK VOL1:KEEP IT ONE -FINGER LICKIN
      ZEB.ROC.SKI:BATTLE OUTRO -MZEE
      ZEB.ROC.SKI:KEEP PREPARED FOR THE BATLLE-MZEE
      MALENTE :TILL I DIE (BUSHY REMIX)-UNIQUE
      KRAFTY KUTS present FINGER LICKIN FUNK VOL1:COME ALIVE (with DR LUKE)-FINGER LICKIN
      ZEB.ROC.SKI:MY VERY FIRST BREAKBEAT-MZEE
      DEF CUT:R.I.P. MARCOS-MZEE
      DEF CUT:ROCK THE FUNKY BEAT-MZEE
      ZEB.ROC.SKI & DEF CUT:COME ON (ROCK THE BEAT)-MZEE
      DJ DEEKLINE & PIXIE:PARTY PEOPLE-RAT RECORDS
      DEF CUT:OLD SCHOOL (WHERE'S THE PARTY TIME?)-MZEE
      MALENTE:TILL I DIE(DJ LOVE REMIX)-UNIQUE
      SOUL OF MAN:THEME FROM STARSKY & HUTCH(BREAKTHRU VOL:1)-60┬░NORTH
      CRIMINAL ELEMENT ORCHESTRA:PUT THE NEEDLE TO THE RECORD(LEE COMBS & DRUMATIC TWINS MIX)-FINGER LICKIN
      BASSBIN TWINS:TWO TURNTABLES AND A CRATE OF SKINT-SKINT

      download link : http://belgium.indymedia.org/uploads/mellow_-_back_to_the_old_school_3.mp3

      more than 10 mixes of all styles betweenhouse... // = electro/techno... // = drum'n'bass...= breaks... // = eklektik... // = reggae...

      can be found on

      http://www.mixtapez.de

      your source in full framed flavor

      http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup