THE SOULPATROL RADIOSHOW | Michael Rütten | New Show on monofunk.net

  • malte
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2003
      THE SOULPATROL RADIOSHOW | Michael Rütten | New Show on monofunk.net

      Monofunk.net is proud to present Michael Rütten`s Soulpatrol Radioshow
      in a weekly rotation. From now on we will provide his eclectic set online
      every Monday. Due to the financial problems of Radio-X the show could
      recently not be provided via the website of the Frankfurt-based independant
      radiostation.In order to remedy this bad situation for open minded music
      lovers worldwide we decided to present the show regularily.

      If u don`t know the show yet expect: pure eclecticism, in fact no musical
      intellect-prison, good mood food for ears, soulful smiles from different
      styles.

      Stay tuned, folks!

      more info`s, playlist and top-ten:
      http://www.monofunk.net/shows/soulpatrol/