[thn010] va - thinnerism02

  • sr80de
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 18, 2002
      hi netaudio list,

      theres been a new release from your favourite netlabel ;)

      -> 7 new free mp3s in hiquality 192kbps ... dubby techno with much
      atmosphere at most

      After 9 very successful releases we go back to the roots and start a
      new batch of releases with a compilation featuring various artists.
      through the past months many artists contacted us for releasing their
      material on thinner. we have now compiled a sampler which features
      uprising artists who probably are soon to be found on thinner with own
      eps. enjoy 46 minutes of new sophisticated sounds from the thinner
      collective.

      http://www.thinnerism.com