New at Stasisfield: Matthew Sansom

  • John Kannenberg
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2012
      STASISFIELD: A DECADE OF SONIC PLANAR ANALYSIS / 2002 - 2012

      Now available at Stasisfield.com:

      --------------------------------
      APPARITIONS
      by MATTHEW SANSOM
      --------------------------------

      http://www.stasisfield.com/releases/year10/sf-10001.html

      London's Matthew Sansom has created a lush collection of unearthly sounds, a suite of tracks whose serenity is balanced by a subtext of unease: Did I just hear that? Where did that come from? Was that part of the recording? As a series of melodic waves and static pulses interact with carefully selected field recordings of footsteps and whispers, the album's titular phenomena collide with the listener's perceptions, appearing and disappearing like a series of collected sonic mirages.

      KEEP STASISFIELD RUNNING - MAKE A DONATION

      Stasisfield needs your help to keep our servers running. Please consider making a donation, either on the Apparitions release page above, or on our homepage:

      http://www.stasisfield.com

      Thanks for listening.

      John Kannenberg

      [ http://www.johnkannenberg.com ]