[RB108] Saito Koji - Again

  • lieberhank
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2012
      Saito Koji - Again OUT NOW!

      After a short break in May we start this month with another wonderful release by Saito Koji.

      Similar as his former RB-release "Guide" "Again" consists of eight tracks, each 3 minutes long. And also the music hits a similar tone. Droning, distorted and dense guitar tones are swirling around. Every piece contains a short melodic loop, presented in a very uncommon lenth. But the pieces are so compact and dense that you don't need a 30-minute repeating loop.

      I strongly recommend headphones for a proper listening experience.
      And then just hit the repeat button.

      More information:
      http://www.restingbell.net/releases/rb108-again