Super 6 News 08_2011

  • Super 6 Records
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2011
      This month we I celebrate my birthday! This will be a huge RAVE for you all! I really looking foreward! But now some new stuff!

      ________________________________

      First of all you can now follow us on:

      Alternative link: http://twitter.com/Super6Records

      Alternative link: http://de-de.facebook.com/pages/Super-6-Records/127882830606

      Alternative link: http://www.residentadvisor.net/profile/super6

      Alternative link: http://soundcloud.com/super-6-records

      Alternative link: http://www.gogoyoko.com/

      ________________________________

      Here you can find oure new videos and you can also subscribe to oure youtube channel!

      Alternative link: http://www.youtube.com/user/pharmacom1974

      Super 6 Records Blog

      Vinyl Distributor

      Alternative link: http://www.deejay.de/Vinyls.aspx?sparte=All&art=Labels&Labelno=15161&Labelname=Supersix_Records