Out Now: Preslav Literary School - Veer (ID27)

  • iNTERDiSCO.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2011
      out now on iNTERDiSCO.net:
      Preslav Literary School – Veer

      We're very excited to introduce you to the Preslav Literary School. Preslav's ambient drones are an offer of peace and tranquility. Veer is disarmingly heartfelt and has an emotional intensity which leaves you with goose bumps and a deep feeling of sobriety. We're not talking about waves breaking on the shore, whales mating in the deep ocean, or the like. – No, droning out of Preslav's tape archive are lost & found violins, ghostly voices, stretched out guitar riffs and industrial soundscapes.

      We recommend listening to Veer on an appropriate sound system or headphones to experience the full effect of this record.

      Veer uses live recordings of a Preslav Literary School concert at Open Broadcast's Radio Village, Basel, Switzerland on Friday June 18th 2010. It was mixed and named in Berlin in March 2011. Artwork by Benjamin Laurent Aman. Preslav Literary School would like to thank Open Broadcast, Micz Flor, Benjamin Laurent Aman, Cara Bell-Jones and, in particular, Oliver Hagmann.

      Download and prelisten at:
      http://interdisco.net/music/id27

      More info about Preslav Literary School:
      http://interdisco.net/artists/preslavliteraryschool

      See Preslav Literary School live at Netaudio London 2011

      Preslav Literary School has been voted to be part of this weekends 'Open Platform' at Netaudio London 2011. The 'Open Platform' is a community programmed stage aiming to showcase new and emerging musicians.

      Preslav will be taking the stage tomorrow Sunday some time between 1pm - 6pm at the Roundhouse Torquil's Bar, Chalk Farm Road, NW1 8EH.

      Read all about it:
      http://netaudiolondon.org/news/open-platform-announcement

      Cheers, the Interdiscoteers

      iNTERDiSCO on Facebook and Twitter