INTERVENTION & THE HUNTING DOGS OF BOÖTES TH E HERDSMAN

  • fabio battistetti
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2010
      Folks ! This time we've released two new records in the same time.
      Paul Beauchamp – Sala B – Intervention
      Palumbo/Tomasini – The Hunting Dogs Of Boötes The Herdsman

      http://www.chewz.net/release/view/CWZ020
      http://www.chewz.net/release/view/CWZ021

      These two works are related to each other by the presence and collaboration among musicians. Paul is not new to you: this is the second episode of Sala B, Palumbo is actually Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo or ( r ) and the project Palumbo/Tomasini is now called ALMAGEST! And features Paul Beauchamp and Evor Ameisie.

      Chew-Z is undergoing a process of evolution that will take shape in coming months, from now each release will be available in cd and mp3 (partial download), the cd is a limited edition in digipack available trough our shop.

      Paul Beauchamp – Sala B – Intervention

      Sala B is a musical project inspired by a recent near-death experience I had consisting of several weeks in intensive care, two operations and thirty months of therapy. The doctors and physicians all considered my condition terminal and have said that is a miracle that I survived.

      Sala B is divided into three segments published individually on EPs, each symbolizing the three majors aspects of the experience.

      Intervention is the is the second ep, representing the event of the intervention.

      Sala B : Rupture is available in free download but also in a digipack cd audio edition on sale trough our shop: http://www.chewz.net/shop.
      *CD version features Jóhann Jóhannsson remix of Paul Beauchamp's forthcoming full length album "Gullinkambi".

      Palumbo/Tomasini – The Hunting Dogs Of Boötes The Herdsman

      he Hunting Dogs Of Boötes The Herdsman is a collection of live band versions and remixes of all the songs of the 2007 critically acclaimed Palumbo/Tomasini album “Canes Venatici” originally released on Blooming Noise. The band versions have been arranged and perfomed live in studio (no audience and no overdubs!) by Evor Ameisie, Paul Beauchamp, Fabrizio Modonese Palumbo and Ernesto Tomasini, the line-up that took Canes Venatici live on stage around Europe since its first manifestation. These live sessions will be available for free download as well.

      Andrew Liles (of Nurse With Wound and Current 93), “el turco loco” Khan Of Finland and producer Marco Milanesio (of DsorDNE fame) have remixed 3 tracks from “Canes Venatici” that will remain exclusive to the CD editon of “The Hunting Dogs Of Boötes The Herdsman”.

      The band will celebrate this release with a one-off show at the prestigious Volksbuehne theatre in Berlin on the 22nd of October 2010.

      The Hunting Dogs Of Boötes The Herdsman is available in free download but also in a digipack cd audio edition on sale trough our shop: http://www.chewz.net/shop.
      *CD version features 9cento9, Khan and Andrew Liles remix.

      Chew-Z Netlabel - http://www.chewz.net - Research Project For The Music Of The Future