On QED: beat-less guitar ambient EP by Single Eye Perspective

  • Lionel Valdellon
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2 10:46 AM
      [qd-4263] Single Eye Perspective - Dear My Friends

      Amazing how chance leads to creativity. Single Eye Perspective hooked
      up his guitar to his laptop running audio processing software and
      started recording everything using his desktop computer. The long,
      flowing recordings were then edited into this 4-track EP which is at
      times charming, and at times folksy, but always emotive. The melodies
      never leave you. The textures never rub off. And maybe that is the
      genius of Dear My Friends.

      DETAILS
      4 MP3s encoded at 320kbps 44.1kHz stereo.
      Total Run time: 13:25

      Audio Files
      01 letters from dying tulips and daisies.mp3 5.0 MB
      02 sakura.mp3 10.6 MB
      03 we ants hate concrete walls.mp3 7.0 MB
      04 one day humans will miss us.mp3 8.9 MB

      DIRECT DOWNLOAD:
      http://www.archive.org/download/qd-4263/qd-4263_vbr_mp3.zip

      RELEASE PAGE:
      http://qed.valdellon.com/?p=819