[EdP023] Les Hall - electro-music.com collaboration

  • joaokw73
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
      This is the third music album that I have released. It is a collaboration of many
      artists associated with the www.electro-music.com community. It is being
      released on two netlabels: EdP and Off & Green. Much of the music originated in
      the Lyrics thread in the Schmooze forum of electro-music.com, with various artists from
      around the world making contributions. Material was created by artists in
      Thailand, South Africa, Italy, USA, and perhaps other places, so it's a real
      international effort as well.
      The list of artists includes Audiodef, Danno Gee Ray (Daniel Gray), Les Hall,
      JovianPyx, D. Minoza, Howard Moscovitz, Rainshadow, Carlo Serafini, and Toad.
      If you like this music and listen to it as part of your music collection, we encourage
      you to make a donation to electro-music.com, your generosity will help our
      growing community thrive. Of course, your donation is purely optional but
      encouraged. I hope you enjoy the music as much as I do.

      Les Hall

      Free download @ http://doporto.pt.to