Six netlabels join forces for Greatest It!

  • Marco Kalnenek
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2010
      We are proud to announce the release of "Greatest It":

      Six international netlabels have teamed up for one release to celebrate the
      idea of free music, and to simply bring you the shit de la shit!

      Up it up, Ego Twister, Peppermill, Proot, Cock Rock Disco, and WM Recordings
      share similar backgrounds and philosophies, and they are proud to present
      their "Greatest it". You might happen to know all of the 18 smash hits but
      if you don't you better catch up, Mr. caveman. This might indeed be the
      flyest compilation on the internet.

      The labels' idea was also to share audiences by introducing / pointing out
      each other. It's understood that it's ridiculously difficult choosing your 3
      favorite tracks from a whole catalog so consider this the tip of the
      iceberg.

      We love giving away our music because we believe the best things in life
      should be free, like the air you breathe or sunlight or sex (ideally).
      Please share this release with your friends or blog about it.

      You can download "Greatest It" here:
      http://www.wmrecordings.com/releases/wm105.htm

      Also on:
      http://www.upitup.com/