[lz095] seth gekko - klabusterbärenchachacha

  • gekko_mix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2010
      We start the new decade with this nice little mix .
      Don´t waste your time thinking about the title - there is no sense at
      all!
      Various tracks in this mix are taken from the very good inoquo050
      compilation - so check out this release, it´s absolutely worth it!

      01 SR.CLICK - tamagotchi [inoquo050]
      02 MONOKAO - en casa de paola [inoquo050]
      03 BACTEE & TITO - mlt mix [insectorama032]
      04 FROTEUR - person 2 person [smt014]
      05 MEGATONY - lovely [tonkulturberlin018]
      06 LAURIE LAPTOP - ask your body [ordio]
      07 HERMETICO - nueva formula [inoquo050]
      08 FUNKENSTROM - up to you [symbiontmusic020]
      09 PROJECT SWIRL - forehead [inoquo050]
      10 DAMOLH33 - yellow white [kosmo047]
      11 SACCOBROS - modular [inoquo050]
      mixed by seth gekko
      60:26 min / 320 kbps / 145 mb
      download
      <http://www.archive.org/download/loopzilla095_seth_gekko_klabusterbaerch\
      enchachacha/loopzilla095_seth_gekko_klabusterbaerenchachacha.mp3>