XSN036 - Various Artists - Our Back Yard

  • xyntheticnetlabel
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2009
      XSN036 - Various Artists - Our Back Yard
      Our latest release is now available at:
      http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn036.php
      <http://www.xynthetic.com/xsn036.php>
      This EP is focused on artists in our home town of Vancouver, BC. As
      you'd expect from Xynthetic it covers a bit of ground and mixes a
      variety of genres. We've got 10 tracks covering 80s-mode Acid House,
      minimalist Techno and TechHouse to Leftfield grooves and sliced and
      diced glitch. This is our first time really focusing on the community
      here and we're very happy with the results.
      Artists on the compilation are:
      The Automatic MessageTim GerwingWalter Bloodway DialecticThe Stimuless
      PackageJGarrettKonketsuMind's Eye RobotTrent CrawfordFilip Gorecki
      Come by and take a look at the grooves we've got growing in our
      backyard.