ca314 - Dharmatec - Justify My Sin - EP

  • clinical.archives
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      ca314 - Dharmatec - Justify My Sin - EP

      Artist: Dharmatec
      Title: Justify My Sin - EP
      #ca314
      Date: 2009-09-30
      Tracklist:
      01 - You Won't Feel - 4:06 (320 kbps)
      02 - Justify My Sin - 4:04 (320 kbps)
      03 - Justify My Sin (Instrumental Version) - 4:02 (320 kbps)
      04 - Winds Of April - 4:07 (320 kbps)
      05 - Holy Secret - 4:02 (320 kbps)
      06 - Holy Secret (Spanish Version) - 4:00 (320 kbps)

      An ethereal energy invites you to dance and enjoy, inside a sea of beats blending electronic music and melodies, Sol whispering, screaming, singing, Leo playing sound effects between machines and synthesizers.
      Dharmatec presents this single that surprises and agitates, that emerge from unexpected places.

      Dharmatec was born in June 2008 when singer and composer Sol Taranto, after recording solo material, embarked on a new project with musician and composer Leonardo Canizzo. Even though she utilized electronic music as an intense part of her solo project, both of them achieve Dharmatec founded into the aesthetic and the sound of electronic music itself, and it's taken to an extreme art inviting you to the electronic sounds of Psycho Trance.

      On January 2009 Dharmatec entered studios to record their first album, along with the prestigious music and producer Marcelo Del Paggio.

      Contacts:
      http://www.dharmatec.com
      http://www.myspace.com/dharmatec
      info@...